How do I manage the access codes available to a backer?
After you distribute access codes to your backers, you can view the codes available to individual backers and remove codes for use. You can see both the codes you’ve sent and codes waiting for distribution.
To manage the access codes available to a backer:
- On the menu on the left, click Backers.
- Search for the backer by their name, email address, notes, or pledge ID.
- When you find the backer, click their name.
- Click the Digital Downloads tab.
- If you want to make the code unavailable to the backer, click the delete link next to the code.