How do I cancel all the access codes I sent?
If you want to cancel all of the access codes you sent, you can make the code unavailable for use by all the backers it was sent to and reset the number of codes used to zero. If a backer tries to use the code, it won’t work.
To cancel an access code:
- On the menu on the left, click Digital Downloads.
- Click the View Downloads link.
- Find the name of the download you want to view information about.
- Click Manage Distribution.
- Click the Undo Distribute link.
- Click OK to confirm you want to undo the distribution and reset all of the codes to zero.