What account permissions do I have?
The owner of your BackerKit account, known as the primary admin, has full ownership of the BackerKit account. Team members, known as admins, have access to the data for the project, but can’t access certain account features. For more information about adding team members to your account, see How do I add team members to my account?
Team member (admin) permissions:
- Access to all BackerKit data
- Access to reports
- Ability to create and edit items
- Ability to send surveys and communicate with backers
Primary admin permissions:
- All of the team member permissions
- Connecting or changing a Stripe account used to accept payment
- Importing backers from your crowdfunding platform
- Changing the status of another account admin to the primary admin